I am going to Denver this weekend and I'm incredibly excited. I don't even know why... all we're doing is going to something I'm not allowed to say because it might give away my identity. But let me just tell you it's not something thats incredibly amazingly awesomely exciting. But I'm going with my friend and I dunno why but I'm excited. We might go to IHOP!!! The aforementioned friend loves IHOP with a passion, but I don't really have an opinion because I haven't gone there like...ever. But I like to go out to eat (I don't really know why...!!!) so I'm excited and we'll be spending the night! Probably the main reason I'm excited is because of the change of scenery. Usually I'm doing competition season with gymnastics so we're traveling all over, both in state and out of state. Last year we went to Cancun and California and it was really fun. So I guess I'm kind of missing the traveling so going to Denver seems really exciting. Wow... lol I'm cool.
And I'm amazingly spastic right now and I don't even know why! So now that you know how my weekend is going to go (not that you really care...!) I'm going to leave you with the epic tale in your mind! Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment