Friday, January 30, 2009
Mi Maestra Favorita
My favorite teacher was my previous math and science teacher.In math, she was really challenging and covered a lot of information during her classes. Students had a hard time with her in that class because she covered a new subject every single day, no fail, but I enjoyed the challenge. If you didn't understand something, it was your job to ask her the next day. If you didn't and missed the answers, you got a bad grade. There were no excuses or anything- you just had to buckle down and do your work. She didn't do many experiments in science, which would have been better, but I understood things she taught completely. If I didn't, however, she was patient with my enless questions... I'm a pretty curious student. She taught really in depth so the class was very hard but you learned a ton. As I move on in grades in school, I hope I'll get lucky and get a teacher as great as she was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she rocks. I hate it when people that should be failing keep getting retakes and excuses from Mr. P
ReplyDeleteoh really? what about getting TOLD what answers are on science tests so we can memorize them??????
ReplyDelete