Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Manners!!

Saying thank you is very good, and I say thank you a lot. For one, it's good because of the general rule of politeness. If you're polite and thank people when they do you a favor, they'll be more inclined to do something for you in the future. I know that I'm a sucker for politeness, and if people say thank you I'll go away with a general feeling of well-being and gladness for helping the person. If they just leave without saying thanks or showing any appreciation, I kind of feel like taking back what I just did for them or gave to them. I don't see why I should go out of my way to do what they want me to do if they aren't going to put any time into thanking me. SAY THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I don't feel like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey could you please get me some altoids...
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah if you get me more gum. Yay gum!

    ReplyDelete