Friday, May 22, 2009
SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! the second. and finals. or the lack therof.
Okay, so I'm really psyched right now because I don't have to take any finals at all! Well, I don't except for a small portion of the english final that everyone has to take, no matter what. However, besides that I'm a complete free bird! So next week I get to basically slack off and do my math. I'm also almost done with the math, which is really exciting. I have to finish two more lessons and then I'm done with Algebra II! I've been teaching myself the course, but I've been taking tests from the class of the totally AMAZING high school I'm going to, and the class there only got to chapter eight. So I only have to go to chapter 8, in which I have two more lessons. So I'm almost done and I'm super excited. And next week we have a bunch of fun things we're doing with the school, because it's the last day of school. So the next couple days are going to be great. Okay well I'm in a slacker mood and I'm going. Bubbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment