Hmm... Lots of people inspire me. One person is my cousin Julie, who inspires me to be nice to everyone and just enjoy life; not be serious all the time. She always has a great time and makes a million friends, no matter where she goes. She always goes out of her way to text and facebook and invite her lame younger cousin to everything :), so it teaches me to never think I'm too cool to hang out with my family. Another person is my mommy. She inspires me to always stick up for what you believe in, even if it causes disagreements sometimes. She also inspires me to eat healthy but not to be afraid to eat sweets sometimes, and care about other creatures like she cares about her family and all the little bunnies she rescues. Another person who inspires me is my friend, Daynuh. She inspires me to not go along with whatever everyone else thinks, but to think for myself. Even if, yes, I still do believe in evolution :P. With her vegetarian-ness and obssession with how animals are treated she inspires me to think about how my actions affect the world around me. (Ugh, I'm running out of transitions here...) In addition, a person who inspires me is my friend, Brandie. She does gymnastics, and loves it soooo much it's amazing. She doesn't bat an eye about missing social things to go to gym, and when she's at gym, she always gives it her very best. She has a dream of going to the Olympics, and gives the sport everything she has to try to accomplish that dream, even though we don't live in the best place for being the most competitive at gymnastics. She inspired me to try harder while I was doing gymnastics, but even now that I've quit she still inspires me to try my hardest at everything else in life. Two other people who I think are inspiring are Leonardo da Vinci and Ben Franklin. They were good at, like, everything: da Vinci came up with ideas of inventions hundreds of years before his time, was an amazing mathmetician and architect, and painted some of the most famous pictures in history. Franklin was, in addition to being an amazing inventor, a great writer, swimmer, and diplomat. He was clever, too. He came up with some of the earliest political cartoons, along with many of the sayings and phrases we use today. Wow... there are a lot of cool people around me. I'm so inspired.
P.S. Oh, no! I forgot some! Kevin inspires me to be laid back about things and not worry about life because that's the way he is. He also inspires me to not get mad at people because, I swear, I have never seen Kevin mad. He acts like he's mad for like two seconds and then everything's fine again and he's joking around with the person he was mad at. It's a good way to be :). Kevin also inspires me to not advertise your intelligence because he's actually really smart but he, for some reason, doesn't want people to know so everyone says he's dumb. But I know his secret! So I think he's a good lesson in humility. Brandon inspires me because he's got amazing hair and I'm totally jealous, and because he's amazingly pro at soccer. Alejandro inspires me for the soccer reason too, but also because he's so amazing at anything physical and a really good artist. Taylor inspires me because he's always nice to everyone, and he makes me feel good about how small my muscles are because his are so amazingly ginormous! Plus Taylor is like lightning-man and runs like a billion miles an hour in track and is pro at the high jump. Noah inspires me because he is so competitive at every single aspect of his life that whenever I'm around him it makes me competitive, too, so I try harder.
Okay, I'm sure I could think of a million more cuz I have so many cool people in my life. But got to wrap it up... bubbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mee too riight??? I inspire you to be a slacker and to hate a certain class in school that I shall not name...(ha ha) Also I inspire you to eat lots of food because you should NEVER go anerexic!!! (BAD BAD BAD!!!)Plus, We love food!
ReplyDeleteI think I will post something on my blog about who inspires me! Check it out soon!
All my love,
Lola