Friday, April 24, 2009

Driving and cars and phones and talking and texting and crashing and safety and a bit of craziness and stuff.

I'm in an underacheiver mood today. So I'll do my five sentences and be done. Acutally, maybe I'll do seven because I've already done two sentences. Wait, actually that's three. Or now it's four. Or five. AAAAAHHHH!!!!
Okay, all spaz attacks aside, the topic is cell phones while driving. In theory, I don't think that cell phones should be allowed because they could be dangerous if people aren't paying complete attention when using their phones. But I also don't like the idea of having to sit there and ignore what might be an urgent phone call in order to stay off the phone while you're in the car. So I'd say yes to phone conversations being allowed, but I'd say no to texting. Texting is more dangerous because you actually have to look at the phone in order to use it. (Even if you're one of those people who can text without looking, you still have to open the message and stuff!) Plus, if someone has something really urgent to say to you, they shouldn't send you a text message: they should call you. Which brings me back my original opinion- that people should be able to talk on the phone while driving.

2 comments:

  1. YOURE A SPAZ.
    You can't be on the phone while driving in california btw.
    Its really annoying because you call someone and then they answer and they say "oh I can't talk because I'm driving and I don't want a ticket",
    so I guess the law doesn't really work because you answer the phone anyway to tell the person you can't be answering phones because if you answer the phone you get a ticket, but you can get away with it.
    AHHHHHHH.
    I just confused myself.
    This is a really long comment.
    This could've been like a whole post on my blog.
    Instead its on yours.
    how sad.
    GOODBYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I appreciate you taking the time to post so much. Lol yeah and that totally makes sense. You're breaking the law to answer to tell them that you can't answer or else you'll break the law. Wow.

    ReplyDelete