If I had 5,000 dollars, I'd be pretty boring with it. I'd probably put it in my college fund that is rapidly dwindling because of the bad economy.
However, let's pretend I'm interesting and want to spend my money to bring me some nice, short-term joy. I'd probably first go to the mall. I'd get myself a really cute swimsuit for my upcoming trip to Mexico, and some beachy clothes to wear while I was there. I'd get whatever clothes I wanted so I'd have something to wear for the start of high school in August. I'd get myself like a hundred dollar gift certificate to Starbucks, so I'd be able to appreciate the money long after I'd spent it. Some of the money, I'd spend on round trip plane tickets to California to go with my certain unnamed friend for a few days. I'd also buy myself like a billion energizer camera batteries so my camera wouldn't ever run out again! (I swear, that thing eats batteries in like an hour!) I'd also go up in a hot air balloon. Like on one of my previous posts, I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon because I think it would be amazing. By this time, I'd probably be almost out of money, but my inner math geek is calling me... The last thing I'd get with five thousand bucks would be my very own graphing calculator. :)
HI MAR***. I didn't write you're whole name becuase I don't want some stalker to see this and then completley figure out your entire identity and where you live off of it, and then find you and kill you, and it would be all my fault. Then I would bring twinkies to your funeral because I'm just such a good friend:)
ReplyDeleteP.S
ReplyDeleteI JUST REALIZED THAT I'M THE CERTAIN UNNAMED FRIEND!!!!
yay.
hahahaha ur so cool. that great comment made me lol. like lol for real... not even the stupid saying that doesn't mean anything. lol
ReplyDeleteand yes, you are. good job.