Monday, April 6, 2009

WEB SITES


  1. http://www.google.com/... Man, this search engine rocks. Looking for information on a school project? It'll be there. Looking for when the next book in your favorite series, or lyrics to your favorite song? It'll be there. Looking for pink psychadelic hippos who do the can-can and juggle at the same time? That's right. It'll be there.**

  2. http://www.wikipedia.org/... You know what really bugs me? When people say that wikipedia isn't a reliable source. I read something the other day that said wikipedia had fewer errors than regular printed encyclopedias! There're enough people who regularly work there that they'll catch vandalism quickly, and there are a ton of requirements on articles. If the article isn't how the moderators like it, they'll post notices telling the reader to beware. In my opinion, the crowd really knows best on wikipedia!

  3. http://www.facebook.com/... I love facebook! It's a great way to keep up with friends, and pretend that the world really cares what I'm doing...haha.

  4. http://www.gmail.com/... My email. Well, one of them. Not that I'm really big on email, but I'm really quickly running out of websites here.
  5. http://images.google.co.uk/... Yay for google images! Everything from google rocks.
  6. http://www.youtube.com... Youtube is great. Mainly I use it for listening to music I don't have on my ipod when I use the computer, but it's also great if I'm really bored and want something pointless to do. Or maybe when I have things to do but still want something pointless to do. Ha ha.

**Note: No, the hippos are not actually there. But you get what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment