Monday, April 20, 2009

Trip

I enjoyed the whole trip on Friday. My favorite part? I think it was the photo scavenger hunt. We were given a camera and a huge list of crazy things to do at each of the animal exhibits. These things were like "dance like a flamingo at the flamingo exhibit", "sing 'I believe I Can Fly' at the bird cages", and "waddle like a penguin at the penguin exhibit", and a bunch of other fun things. It was really great. Our team didn't win the competition because we had some members who preferred to stroll leisurely instead of run like crazy like everyone else, but we got second and got pixie sticks, which were yummy. I also liked the hot chocolate. Ha ha, yeah, leave it to me to like the food the best, but that hot chocolate was marvelous in the rain. :)

3 comments: